Thursday, September 9, 2010

My name is Walter (Wally ) Tucker out of PVSP.I'm now an offical candidate for
the seat of Executive Council Vice President. I believe the time is now to give
the VP seat back to the membership. If we make the same mistake as the past two
years then we the BOD, have failed the membership once again. The existing
leadership has proven how incompetent and self-serving they can be, failing to
realize that they work for the membership. Without the right To vote on the EC,
the membership only has us, the BOD, to depend on. We need to prove to them that
we work them by ensuring that Chuck Alexander does not occupy the VP seat on
Jan.1st 2011. Please go to my web site, www.waltertucker.com for a basic
overview of my bio and agenda with more to come in the future.
Thank You............W. Tucker VP PVSP

as we get more info on who may be running for this position, we will post them for your review.

No comments:

Blog Archive