Thursday, September 16, 2010

Administration DOES NOT have your back

Think our administration at CCC has your back? WRONG!!! Politics is much more important than your safety or welfare! They could give a damn less if you get shot doing your job, hell they won't even put a light out at the entrance to make sure that the cop there does not get ran over! There is so much more to this than I can tell you at this time, as telling you would increase the danger that our administration has put you into already! Lets begin with the fact that I brought serious safety concerns to the Custody captain early this morning. What I was told was that I did not "need to know". The watch commander preceeded this by telling me he did not have time to listen. The Chief Deputy Warden will tell you that they considered all contingencies before deciding on a plan. Oh by the way, that plan must be secret also as it was not shown to me. I believe this is because as usual the administration was in reactive mode. CDC reacts but never acts proactively. I believe there was no written plan at all.

Please start thinking about your own safety and do not rely on what this administration thinks is safe for you. Want an example? How about the fact that the retired annuitants were sent on transportations for approximately 8 months without transportation training. Can I prove this? NO they refused to answer the information request that I authored. WHY? because they were guilty and knew it.

Why, I think it was in 2007 or 2008, Did they take all of the new cars that were bought for medical and hide them in a warehouse? Because the Grand Jury was coming for a tour and they did not want to answer them about all of the cars.

How about the fact that they have only answered one(1) of my information requests in three years (3). That was only after they had Conveniently lost the hand written note that I needed to prove them wrong. Yeah believe me they are really far from being the angels that you believe them to be! Watch you and you're partners back because they DO NOT HAVE IT!

I promise you will hear more about this when it is over, possibly "IN THE NEWS"

oops forgot this is not anonymous
R.L. Boulanger
CCPOA CCC chapter Vice President

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the same administration that sits in our training class and tells us how much they care and listen to our concerns but do nothing? is this the same ones that have had several complaints against their own supervisors for unproffesional behavior and wont do anything about? is this the same administration that is pulling our cops moral down to nothing while allowing supervisors to walk all over us? ofcourse it is. So why would they care now? because they do not care. all the promises they said but did not hold up on. and then they wonder why the union is giving up on them.

Anonymous said...

AND NOT TO MENTION, THIS MANAGEMENT MOSTLY RAMRODED THROUGH THE PATIO MANAGMENT TO MAKE COPS EVEN FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES THEY ARE ON A HEADHUNT ON DEGRADING US WRITING CRAPPY PERFORMANCE REPORTS. ALL MY PARTNERS WHO COME TO WORK EVERYDAY, DO THEIR JOBS GETTING 1'S & 2'S AND SOME 0'S. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT? BRAKING US DOWN EVEN MORE? IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE STATE SCREWING US OVER BUT NOW WE HAVE THE MANAGEMENT CUTTING US DOWN MORE. WAY TO GO. THANK YOU FOR APPRCIATING US.

Anonymous said...

YEAH, ITS CALLED DICTATORSHIP FROM THE PATIO. IT SEEMS THAT BARNES HIS HAPPY HOW THEY ARE RUNNING THINGS SO WHILE THEY GET AWAY WITH MURDER HE DOESN'T CARE HOW THEY THREAT STAFF. WE NEED TO STAND UP TO THEM AND WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN AND TURN IT IN TO DOWNTOWN CDCR. SOMEBODY HAD TO NOTICE HOW THINGS ARE BEING RUN UP HERE. MY PARTNER GOT HIS PERFORMANCE REPORT. ALL TWO'S AND A ONE. HE WORKS EVERYDAY, NEVER CALLS IN SICK, HE JUST MISSED ONE DAY ON A TYPICAL HUMAN ERROR AND THEY WANT TO THROW HIM IN THE DIRT. ALL PERFORMANCE REPORTS GO THROUGH THE SECOND WATCH COMMANDER. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? SINCE WHEN DOES SHE CONTROL THE WHOLE INSTITUTION? SHOULDN'T SHE BE ON THE BEACH FOR HER ACTIONS? WHAT DOES HER PERFORMANCE REPORT SAY I WONDER.

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of whinning little babbies. maybe, if you did your jobs instead of trying to find every plausible way to whine and cry about what little bit of work you have to do, the good lieutenant would take her boot off your neck. I have worked at numerous prisons you have no idea how easy you have it at CCC and all I hear all day long is crying about the alleged injustices you are faced with as you walk to the snack bar 4 or 5 times a day. Give me a break, can I puke now? I know your life is hard as level I Camp prison guard go to HDSP,PBSP, or Cal then come tell me how hard your powder puff roller derby job is at CCC. Or do I have to listen how the big bad lt or sgt is being mean to me. Do you job, stop being late,laxy and lame.

Blog Archive