Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Check out this site

http://www.caivn.org/issue/public-safet ... son-reform

As you all know I have been making a big push for people to get out and educate themselves and vote this year.

I was made aware of the above site today as far as it now discussing prison issues. I would invite anyone and everyone to go there, check it out and post some comments to tell "our side of the story". As far as I can tell, the site welcomes open dialogue and don't be surprised if you get some conflicting if not flat out hating comments about us. All I ask is that we all remember that both "sides" will be reading and posting on this site and it would be great if we could be the "bigger men/women" if it does get nasty (and yes, I am telling myself this as well).

At any rate, it seems to be a place to get good info and opposing views (which in my eyes only makes our case stronger and you as an individual stronger when you know why your opposition is arguing their point). So I hope to see everyone there and giving insightful, respectful comments.

IP

No comments: