Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi Everyone:

So the link I am posting is an updated article posted today on sacbee.com. Although GAS won the appeal, it is only a temporary stay and CCPOA has until next Thursday to file more arguments with the court. As the article states, next Thursday is also the deadline for January payroll changes, so that is why full pay next month is unlikely.


http://www.sacbee.com/politics/story/2466221.html

And to everyone who has asked - I myself am not a State Worker. I am the very proud wife of a State Worker. CCPOA Unit 6. I may not walk directly in your shoes everyday, but my respect for all of you knows no bounds. I am disgusted by what GAS has done and that is what prompted me to start this group. I appreciate all of your support and kind words. And I hope you all don't mind all the e-mails. I just want to make sure you all get the most up-to-date information out there and e-mailing you all seems the best way since I'm not sure if everyone checks the page everyday.

Thanks,
Tamara

No comments: